template613

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy a girl could ask for. This is his first Father's Day in heaven and I am sure he is having the time of his life with Mommy, his Mommy, his Dad, his Son, his Granddaughter, and his Brother.


My Dad was a patient man, forgiving to a fault yet he never forgot those who loved him. He had the biggest heart and the best hugs!

As I sit here reminiscing about all the times we had together, it brings tears to my eyes knowing that I will never spend another Father's Day with my Dad.

So I challenge you today that if your Dad is still alive that you go and see him, spend some time with him, reminisce with him, and above all tell him you love him. Whether he be your biological Father or your Step Father he is still that person who has your back ALL the time.

So Daddy I wish you a very Happy Father's Day and I wish that you were still here with me to call and tell you I love you.


To my Honey...........You have been an amazing Daddy to your daughters and an amazing Dad to our Son. Although he doesn't realize it yet he will see that you have loved him with all you have. After all who would go and sit for hours while their Son takes the ACT test on a beautiful Saturday? :) To a mother, the most important issue to her is that her man love her children as if they are their own.  I love you and am so thankful that you are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment